T.D MC KANE & SON
Established in 1982, TD McKane & Son is a family run business working in Building, Civil Engineering, Drainage and, Multi-use game areas sectors, throughout Northern Ireland.
TD McKane & Son is fully indemnified, maintaining mandatory statutory and best-practice accreditations including: ISO 9001 (2015), ISO 14001 (2015), Investors in People, Safe T- Cert, active status on Constructionline.
What we do – T D Mc Kane and Son are Building, Civil Engineering and Drainage Contractors based in County Tyrone, for over 35years we have specialised in Building Projects, Environmental Improvement Works, Sports Pitches, Multi Use Games Areas, Drainage and Demolition works.
What is our vision? To become the preferred supplier for the successful delivery of projects and a trustworthy development partner.
What is our mission? To expand and grow the business by meeting customers’ expectations, and our legal requirements, which includes the enhancement of customer satisfaction through the effective application of our processes for continual improvement.
What are our values? Sustainable business practices, including: corporate social responsibility (social, economic and environmental), responsible governance and equal opportunity are all expected values within our organisation. These are re-enforced through sustainable ethics and workforce integrity at all levels within the business.
Recent Projects / contracts
- International Appalachian Trail across Derry City & Strabane District Council area.
- Demolition of Farm Dwelling and installation of field gates and landscaping works at Rash Road, Omagh.
- Concrete Repairs at Donnell & Ellis Heavy Haulage Ltd, Omagh.
- Refurbishment of Flood Damaged Grass Pitch, Play Area and MUGA at Berryhill Road, Donemana.
- Lettershandoney Outdoor Community Space
- Mourne Park Play Park, Newtownstewart
- Extension to Dwelling , Londonderry.
- Eradication of Non Invasive Rhodedendrums/Laurels at 3 Special Areas of Conservation.
All of our teams are fully qualified and certified for site safety and safe operating practices throughout our range of offered services.
See some of our the projects we have worked on recently